The Romagna region, between sea and hills, offers relaxing walks and routes, that cyclists from all over Europe and the world get ready to travel each year
The coastal strip, flat and practicable on large cycling areas, gradually rises leading to rural landscapes and hills crossing the history of this ancient, but young, land. Those who love to travel by bike, will be enchanted by the historical and artistic beauties of our land. Medieval villages equipped to accommodate groups of cyclists who, after an enchanting journey between the sea and the hills, stop for a meal in the typical restaurants of our hills.
The Staff of Hotel Sampaoli, prepared to all the needs that a cyclist needs, provides:
- Underground garage, with special hooks for bicycles
- Specialized bicycle workshop for repairs and assistance (in front of the hotel)
- Special menu for sportsmen with sweet and salty continental breakfast, hot drinks, fruit juices and centrifuged. Dinner of choice between 4 first dishes and 3 second courses, buffet of starters and salads, raw and cooked vegetables. Important: Breakfast can be served from 6:00 in the morning.
- Sweet and salty snack when you return from excursions
- Jacuzzi in the garden to relax after a long bike ride (hot tub shared with hotel guests)
- Cycle tour guide with technical description of the different routes
- Possibility of registration to local competitions
- Laundry for technical clothing
- Massage therapist in hotel (on request)